Thursday 4 July 2013

New house (sort of) and new post!

I thought that the fourth of july would be the most fitting day to restart my blog (at my sister's suggestion). Those of you who know me well can attest to my legendary lack of attention span and I hope on that basis, you can forgive me for being away so long. I will try harder.

ANYWAY, to das news of our life in the UK. Yes, it is now our life because Phil and I got married (two years ago), but most of you know about that. We have also bought a house together and that will be the topic of this first post in I don't know how long. So here it is:


SOLD! Yeah, that's right. The moment we closed, I knew I wanted to do something special to celebrate so I met Phil at the house and we had champagne in front of the view from our soon to be bedroom


We also had cheesecake and watched the sunset.


Then it was off to a nearby steakhouse for dinner. It was such a great night because it was the beginning of a new chapter in our life. It's hard to believe it was almost a year ago (September 2012). I'll post more soon on what has happened since. Until then, I hope all is well with everyone and you have a wonderful 4rth of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment